TNet Consulting’s Contact Centre service represents the heart, the guarantee and the operational capacity in collecting and categorising business data that have made TNet the standard for quality in the market.
With the benefit of the experience and skills acquired over time, the TNet Consulting Contact Centre has progressively expanded its operations and premises so as to be able to devote itself full-time to providing services of contact with the public:
- commercial development activities
- customer service activities
- technical support activities
TNet Contact Centre: working process
The TNet Contact Centre interacts with its clients with pre-determined members of staff and via dedicated project managers, so-called “campaign managers”, who are the client’s sole point of contact, responsible for ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the campaigns. The checks are done in real team, as well as the client feedback, should any corrective actions need to be agreed upon.
TNet Contact Centre: sales development campaigns
The specific aims of sales development campaigns can differ, being either supplementary or complementary in nature, from making appointments for the sales network to collecting qualified, relevant information to contribute to the sales strategies coordinated with the client.
If agreed with the client, the campaigns may be preceded by benchmarking test campaigns so as to analytically define – together with the client – KPIs, roadmaps, milestones, resources and budgets.
The deliverables of TNet Contact Centre’s campaigns include:
- reports at agreed-upon intervals
- delivery of databases with profiled information
- analysis and interpretation of said information
- planning of subsequent activities
Additional services from TNet Contact Centre
Aside from the sales development services listed above, the TNet Contact Centre can also deal with more verticalised campaigns. These include:
- identifying company contacts of particular interest
- finding telephone numbers and email addresses for contact and emailing purposes
- opinion polls to gain an understanding of the client’s actual level of satisfaction and future expectations;
- help desk and customer care services
- managing back-office activities following contact: mailing, order processing and expressing interest
- data management services
If you are interested in finding out more about total or partial outsourcing scenarios when starting up lead or demand generation, improving the thoroughness and profiling of your company CRM, in the timeframe and with the efficiency necessary for the current competitive environment